Wednesday, August 03, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello everyone! <3

So this is my first post on this blog! I am so excited to start one since I have been wanting to for about 2 years now. I have some exciting things planned for this blog and I can't wait to share them with everyone!

I am going to try and do "What I'm Loving Wednesday" every week. But enough of my rambling, let's get started!

1. Georgia


I have missed my home SO much! My family, friends, and just the atmosphere of southern comfort. I've been in North Carolina for the past 3 years for school, and I did not really enjoy it for various reasons I will not mention on here. But I am so much happier now that I am home and back in Atlanta! :)

2. Jenna Marbles


This girl is amazingly funny. I can sit here all day and watch all her YouTube videos over and over (yes, I have done this) and still laugh. She just uploaded one today about her thoughts on Shark Week and all I can say is HAHAHAHA. I know all my friends watch Shark Week, but I do not which is why I found this amusing. If you have not seen it yet, please go and watch it.

3. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips
These things are wonderful! Usually when I whiten my teeth, they get very sensitive, but when I use these that is not the case! I have noticed a difference since I have been using them, and I plan on continuing to use them until the box is empty.

4. SYTYCD


Yes, So You Think You Can Dance. I LOVE this show. My two favorites are Melanie and Sascha. I was so happy they both danced together, and I would be happy with either one winning. Oh! Melanie is actually from around where I live so that is pretty awesome too.

5. My Foundation Routine


These two products are wonderful together. For the past 2 years I have been using Laura Gellar's Balance and Brighten. This product is amazing. You can wear it alone or on top of foundation for a flawless look. The foundation I have been reaching for the most has been Revlon's PhotoReady. It gives me a very dewy look, which I absolutely love. If you were wondering the color I am in it is Cool Beige. I will not be switching up this routine for a long time, unless I find another foundation I am more in love with. ;) If anyone has any recommendations though, let me know!



I believe that is all for today's "W.I.L.W". I hope you all have had a wonderful Hump Day! ;)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment