Monday, March 12, 2012

Favorite Music Blog and Update!

Everyone needs to go check out my friend Cameron's blog Coherent Candy if you love dance music. You will find the latest and greatest in House, Electro House, Progressive, Electro, and more. He runs the site, and updates it quite often. I am literally on his blog everyday listening to new music. And per my request, he sends me music everyday. Go support him! :)


&& update!!!

I started my job today! I loved every bit of it and I have a lot to learn, and I even get my own cubicle/desk! :)


I plan on decorating this baby so would you all like to see how I decorate my work space?

Let me know in the comments!

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been so busy with getting stuff together for work, and the Spring Forward time change is really catching up to me. I will get back into the swing of things here in the next couple of days. Promise!

Until next time,

5 comments:

  1. Literally turn everything pink. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice decoration for work space...
    i like it anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aerial, I've tagged you to do the 11 questions tag! Here is the post: http://indigoleather.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tag-11-questions.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yay!! i will get right to this tag! <3 it! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, this is so exciting! I'm very happy for you! Keep us updated on your cubicle design and on how your work is going!

    ReplyDelete