Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Favorites!

Ahh! I feel as if I have not blogged in forever. I have been so busy with working 9AM-6PM everyday, when I get home in the afternoon I just lay in bed and fall asleep. But I promise I will blog more as soon as I get in a routine!

Anyways,
I know March is not over yet, but I already know these products and songs are my favorites. :)

Beauty
 
 Neutrogena Healthy Skin
 
 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
with Goji Berry + Haloxyl
 
 
Fake Bake Airbrush Instant Tan
 
 
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Split End Leave-in Protector
 
 
Songs

Robert Miles - Children (Dream Version)

Miss Jane - It's A Fine Day (ATB Remix)

ATB - Don't Stop

I know there weren't many, but I did not buy much this month. 

What are your favorites this month? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,





2 comments:

  1. I love Herbal Essence's long term relationship products. Smell so good and work so nicely on my long hair. Cheap too. :)

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete